- Sun protection forms the foundation of basic skin care. The sun’s rays make our skin age more quickly. We have so much evidence that the sun prematurely ages our skiin also called as “photoaging.” To help protect skin from the sun and other harmful UV rays, follow these tips:
- Seek shade.Be sure to seek shade between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. and whenever your shadow looks shorter than you are.
- Cover up youself.Gloves help to minimize common signs of aging on our hands such as age spots. Sunglasses help reduce fine lines around our eyes.
- Apply sunscreen every day before going outdoors.To protect your skin, apply sunscreen to all skin that clothing will not cover atleast half hour before going out. You want to use a sunscreen that offers broad-spectrum protection, SPF 30 (or higher), and water resistance
- To know better, contact us