Thread Lift Treatment In Nagpur is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure design to lift and tighten sagging skin on the face or neck. It involves the use of specialize threads, typically made of absorbable materials, which are strategically place under the skin to provide a lifting effect. Thread lifts are often use to address mild to moderate signs of aging, such as sagging skin and loss of facial volume.
Thread lift procedures typically involve minimal downtime, and individuals can often resume their normal activities shortly after the treatment. Some swelling, bruising, or minor discomfort at the insertion sites may occur but is usually temporary.
Thread lift procedure works
- The process begins with a consultation with a qualify healthcare professional, usually a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. During the consultation, the individual’s specific concerns, goals, and medical history are discusse to determine if a thread lift is an appropriate option.
- Different types of threads are available for thread lifts, and the choice depends on factors such as the treatment area and the desire outcome. Threads may be made of materials like polydioxanone (PDO), polylactic acid (PLA), or polyglycolic acid (PGA).
Insertion of Threads:
- The threads are insert under the skin through small incisions made in strategic locations. The placement of the threads is determine base on the areas target for lifting.
- Once inserted, the threads are carefully manipulating to lift and reposition the skin. The threads may have barbs, cones, or other structures that anchor them in place, providing immediate lift.
Stimulation of Collagen Production:
- In addition to the immediate lifting effect, thread lifts stimulate the production of collagen in the treatment areas. Collagen is a protein that contributes to skin firmness and elasticity.
Absorption of Threads:
- Depending on the material use, the threads are gradually absorb by the body over time. This process occurs as the body’s natural healing response is trigger.
Types of Thread Lifts
There are various thread lift techniques, each with its own characteristics. Common types include:
- PDO Thread Lift: Uses threads made of polydioxanone.
- Silhouette InstaLift: Utilizes bidirectional cones to lift and support facial tissues.
- NovaThreads: Involves the use of PDO threads in different configurations for lifting.
Recovery and Side Effects
Thread lift procedures typically involve minimal downtime, and individuals can often resume their normal activities shortly after the treatment. Some swelling, bruising, or minor discomfort at the insertion sites may occur but is usually temporary.Book An Appointment for a Thread Lift !